The spread of COVID-19 doesn’t change the priority of the Gospel. But it has caused WorldVenture to become more flexible, to find creative ways to remain effective in engaging the world for gospel impact, and to trust God to cover the unexpected costs and expenses that have resulted. Will you consider supporting WorldVenture this Giving Tuesday to ensure His workers can continue to further the Gospel during this unprecedented time?
Your Gift Will Further the Gospel During the COVID-19 Pandemic…
WorldVenture and our global workers have embraced the challenges of the pandemic, making opportunities to minister and reach the unreached in new, innovative ways. Some workers have even experienced the increased burden of evacuation while others are unable to return to their fields because of travel restrictions. Even among those, ministry continues.
Here are just a few of the hundreds of examples of creative ministry happening right now:
- In Southern Africa, one worker couple converted their ministry space into an assembly line providing masks and meals to impoverished people in their area.
- In Southeast Asia, one worker has used their lockdown to create more free, digital resources for discipling kids across the region.
- In Eastern Europe, another worker couple has been providing high-quality, worship music resources to help believers sheltering in place.
- One worker who had to be evacuated back to the USA from Latin America has been preaching and teaching their congregation via videoconference.
- Another worker waiting to return to a restricted location is using social media tools and advertisements to start new relationships with unreached people to share the gospel message.