Learn more about how getting
Why Go Paperless (Digital)?
The costs add up when we send out physical statements. And those costs keep rising. Paper, ink, envelopes, postage. Now multiply that by several thousands or more every month. Those are funds we could better use to support global ministry and serve all of our missionaries and projects throughout the world!
Digital statements cost less than physical statements.
Physical statements show up when we send them. Digital statements are available whenever you want them. And if you lose a physical statement, you have to call and wait for a replacement. If you lose a digital statement, just go online and download it again!
Digital statements arrive faster than physical statements
FAQ’s About Going Paperless
There are a number of reasons why WorldVenture is going paperless with donor contribution statements:
- Stewardship – We want to be good stewards with the resources that God provides for worldwide disciple-making through you, our ministry partners. Going “paperless” with our donor contribution statements means that more funding can be used to preserve or expand services to global ministry.
- Real-Time Benefits for Donors – Digital statements provide real-time benefits to you. While you have to wait for us to send a physical statement in the mail, you can download digital statements at any time. Digital statements serve as an official record of your contributions and can be printed if needed, emailed to a financial advisor, or saved on your computer. And you never have to worry about losing or deleting your statement; just go online and download another one as often as you want!
- Compliance – As a not-for-profit organization, we are required to provide annual statements for tax purposes, but only upon request and only once per year. Digital statements are an approved, official method. WorldVenture is going over and above these requirement for our partners by making your digital statement available to you at any time for immediate download. And starting in 2021, We will email you every three months with an updated contribution statement to remind you. WorldVenture will continue to adapt to e-commerce standards and best practices in the industry to better serve global missions and you, our partners.
- Being Prepared – While plans to “go paperless” have been in the works for some time, the COVID-19 pandemic expedited our timeline. Specifically, the various and changing restrictions created notable challenges, potential delays, and unnecessary risks to our staff and financial partners to continue providing physical statements. But digital statements were not disrupted. Good stewardship isn’t only about resources, but also about finding better ways to serve. Digital statements are better for donors, whether you are contending with matters as serious as personal tragedies, local or regional disasters like fires or flooding, or worldwide pandemics… or whether you simply misplaced your copy of your contribution statement and need another.
WorldVenture provides access to an online giving platform (the “Partner Community”) that allows you to access your statement anytime. You can also manage your commitments at any time, update your information, and learn more about our missionaries and projects.
We will also email contributions statements every quarter to your email account on file. Log in or register for the Partner Community today to make sure we have your email on file.
- If you already have an online Partner Community account, you do not need to do anything! You can already access your contribution statement at any time.
- If you do not have an online Partner Community account, please register for one by going to www.worldventure.com/register
Please be sure to update your email address with us to assure you receive your quarterly digital statements.
Checks do have a higher processing fee than bank transfers and credit card payments, but you are welcome to make contributions by check. Please review our “Ways to Give” section below for instructions.
Ways to Give
At WorldVenture we have numerous way to make your giving simple. Please read below and select the option that is best for you. Thank you for your support!
Create a Partner Community Account
WorldVenture has an all-new Partner Community, which is the simplest way to manage your giving with WorldVenture. You can access your full giving history, update personal information, manage your commitments, and more! Plus, making new commitments or one-time gifts has never been easier. Click here to sign up for a Partner Community account
Mail a Check
If you prefer to give by check:
- Make your check payable to “WorldVenture.”
- Write the seven-digit number and title in the lower left portion of your check.
- Mail your check to:
20 Inverness Pl E
Englewood, CO 80112-5622
If you need to manage any aspect of your giving, including the option to give by phone, please contact us at (720) 283-2000 ext. 2600 or send us an email requesting assistance to email@example.com
We want our workers and partners to share the special relationship that comes from engaging the world for gospel impact together. However, if you would like to make an anonymous donation, please call or mail a check with instructions. We do not accept anonymous gifts online.
Asset Gifts, Estate Gifts, and More
There are many other ways you can give. Consider contributing Stocks and Bonds, Real Estate, Personal Property (such as jewelry and vehicles), Donor Advised Funds, Business Interests, Corporate Giving, or Employer Matching Gifts. You can even make arrangements for legacy gifts and planned giving from your estate that may include tax relief and benefits. Get more information by visiting our Asset and Planned Giving page.
Tax Deduction Information
Basic IRS regulations regarding charitable deductions include the following:
- Under current IRS regulations, only donors who itemize may take a charitable deduction.
- For gifts of cash, the donor may take a charitable income tax deduction up to 50 percent of adjusted gross income and excess deductions may be carried over for up to five years.
- For gifts of other property (not cash), donors may claim a charitable income tax deduction equal to fair market value up to 30 percent of adjusted gross income and excess deductions may be carried over for up to five years.
- Gifts of real estate and certain non-marketable securities over $5,000 must be appraised to determine fair market value for tax deduction purposes.
- Generally, gifts of tangible personal property (autos, artwork, etc.) over $5,000 must be appraised to determine fair market value.
ECFA membership and stewardship standards
WorldVenture is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), which provides leading Christian nonprofits with accreditation and financial accountability. As a member, WorldVenture adheres to ECFA’s Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. We are committed to conducting business and raising funds with only the highest standards of excellence and integrity.