The Church on Mission is a series of blogs and videos to help your ministry or church thrive in the digital age and make disciples locally and internationally. This is the first video of the series in three parts.
- Sample Report Form: You can view how to use this report by clicking here to go to nikolehahn.com.
- List of Digital Resources:
- Indigitous: Engaging and Unleashing Believers into Digital Missions. Good source to learn about digital missions.
- Church Communications: Church conferences and blog posts on how to use your social media platforms as a church.
- Mii Global: Digital training using personas.
- Why not also enroll to receive their weekly tech updates? This is a five minute update that is extremely helpful.
- Each year this report comes out to tell us the state of digital. It’s worth a read.
- Mobile Ministry Forum
- Lausanne.org: This is the link to their media site.
- VR Church. See how church planting is happening on Virtual Reality. AltSpace is an ideal place to hold Bible Studies, etc.
For questions? email@example.com