GOD HAS CALLED PAUL AND HELEN TO ENGAGE THE WORLD FOR GOSPEL IMPACT
Ever since Helen surrendered her life to the Lord, she has experienced greater happiness in life. Her regular devotions with her spouse, life group, women’s fellowship, and Sunday School class deepen her understanding and relationship with God. Further, Helen retired from working at a multinational food company at the age of fifty.
While Paul came to know Jesus as a boy, he spent many years completing his theological education. This shaped his character and competency in serving the Lord. The Spirit enabled him to serve as a bi-vocational pastor. He ministered effectively through home Bible studies and campus evangelism. For over twenty years, he has served as Hospice Chaplain. As empty-nesters, their passion is learning the Word and serving the Lord. They have no other desire in life but to live as Jesus lived, love as Jesus loved, and lead as Jesus led.
Several news agencies reported that many laborers are poorly paid and overworked in this nation. Numerous foreign workers experience symptoms of depression from a loss of belonging, isolation, and guilt. Separation from family has proved damaging to their mental health. Countless hired domestic helpers are victims of sexual abuse and maltreatment by their employers. Despite the luxury in this country, its citizens need to know God’s love and forgiveness intimately. Also, migrant workers need to feel loved and cared for as people, grow in loving God and fellowmen, and experience a transformed life in Christ.
Paul and Helen dream of spawning a discipleship movement in the workplace in fulfillment of the Great Commission. They need your prayer and financial partnership as they engage in:
• Sharing Jesus with as many people as possible.
• Revitalizing the backslidden and strengthening the weak.
• Transforming false values and behavior.
• Offering wholeness thru short-term onsite and online counseling.
• Equipping next-generation leaders through formal and non-formal education.
When it comes to global missions, people can fall into two categories: First, the “goers” are the ones who are called to live abroad and minister to the unreached. Second, the “partners” who provide the funds and prayer support to succeed in ministry. Your generosity allows someone to hear about and accept Jesus. Your recurrent mission gifts will help God’s work. In return, this missionary couple will pray for you and send regular ministry updates.
• Pray for their health – physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually.
• Anointing as Paul ministers through Bible teaching and Christian counseling.
• Empowerment as they live a life of holiness and obedience.
• Protection against evil forces that would seek to hinder the Gospel.
• Holy Spirit’s guidance as they build prayer and financial partners.
• The power of the Gospel penetrates the darkness of people’s lives.
THEY ARE WILLING TO RISK ALL TO WIN SOME. WOULD YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU TO THE MOST SACRIFICIAL GIFT YOU CAN GIVE FOR GLOBAL MISSIONS?